Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Garrett's class enjoyed the most fun field trip this week. His teacher had a Pumpkin Patch field trip at her house!! She and her husband had planted some giant pumpkin seeds, and they yielded huge pumpkins!! She even allowed me to come with the girls! The most interesting thing was going on the hay ride on little trailers behind golf carts and exploring the area they live on....the old flood plain of the Boise River. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over her campfire and picked pumpkins, Indian corn, tomatoes, potatoes, radishes, broccoli, snap peas, apples, gourds, white pumpkins, grapes, and I know I am leaving out something!! The girls had a great time, and Garrett was more interested in pushing his stroller around with his pal riding in it!! I don't think Garrett even ever got a pumpkin! That's enough chat from me....just enjoy the photos!
Godspeed,
CL



















No comments:

Post a Comment