Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ainslee and Garrett's Walk

This evening as we were preparing to load into the Yukon for our 15 minute drive to AWANA, a church club the kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, I looked outside to see Ainslee and Garrett a couple hundred feet into the 12 acre alfalfa field taking a walk. I heard Garrett say, "Iggy, it's a fwowuh for you!" And she walked over and he gave it to her. I was blessed to have the camera close by, and I captured this oh-so-sweet moment between brother and sister.
And then they walked home with their doggies.

And I was so amazed to see what a big girl my Ainslee is becoming. She will turn 8 in one week....wow, how time has flown!



And Garrett pushed his wheelbarrow all over the field before coming home. He loves all of his yard tools....including his new one, the sprinkler. I will have it on to dampen our newly-seeded yard, and I will then see a blur of movement across the yard. It's Garrett who has turned off the faucet and is booking it across the yard to put it to a place where "I can see it better!!" It's priceless to see, but it is causing some bare spots in the lawn where places are not getting enough water!!


Blessings to you and yours. We are enjoying another week of nice weather before fall comes and winter hits us!!
Godspeed,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment