Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Haircut Dance by Garrett

Garrett was due for a haircut, and the only way to do this is at home with DJ Heavy G at the iPod Home spinning the tunes. After the haircut (which involves screams, jumping, frothing at the mouth and numerous attempts to run away), I left the bathroom for a few minutes and returned to see the beginning of this dance deal, but then I left to get the camera and got lucky enough to CATCH him in the jive. Hope you enjoy this like we do!!!! My cheeks hurt from laughing each time I watch it!! Godspeed, Clara-Leigh (who has NO dance moves whatsoever!!!)

3 comments:

  1. This has to be my kids favorite post ever!! Everyone is cracking up and making me play it over and over so they can "boogie with Garrett"!!! What a neat memory captured! He is so cute and has great rhythm!
    Love you,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - not yours or Grouchy's kid.....MINE!! Great moves aka AUNT BEBWA!

    ReplyDelete