Sunday, February 19, 2012

You Never Know How Strong You Are.....


"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

Think about it. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

I have tried to say something like this many times as people will sometimes comment that they "don't know how we handle this" or "cannot imagine what a challenge it must be" to deal with Garrett, Mitochondrial Disease, mental issues and so horrifyingly unknown future. But this quote says it all. I think I say, "I really only do what you would do, which is all I can do.....keep going!" But this new quote is so much more friendly to the ear and sums it up perfectly.

My prayers tonight will be focused on each of you who read this and struggle with your own weakness or challenge at this moment. You are not alone!!!!!

Godspeed,
Clara-Leigh


3 comments:

  1. So true and uplifting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been SO bad keeping up with blogs....I can barely keep up with my own. I saw you are going to be here soon...Sun-tues? Typically I am at Children's on Thurs or Fri for Epi.
    I could try to make something work, but it may be hard too.....that Sunday is the memorial, and Tuesday's I work. Monday may be a possibility if I cancel PT....let me know what your Monday looks like.

    Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.....you make me smile and lift me up ;)


    Praying your appointments go well here.

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete