Saturday, February 18, 2012

Garrett's Grandmothers Are CRAZY!!!


Yep, there, I said it! If you are related to us or close to us at all, you know that's a compliment in our family!! Boring, dull folks sit around and never do anything adventurous. Well, that doesn't mean they are not cool people, but let me get to the point......
GARRETT'S GRANDMOTHERS ROCK!!!!
This summer while my parents were here for four months (still cannot thank them enough!!!), Grouchy's mom came out for a week and we ALL went rafting!! Well, Garrett didn't get to go because he's still too little, but Addie, Ainslee and I went and we had Cousin Sarah here and met our sweet friends Jana and Shelby there. It was COLD water but so much fun! We even had a guide cool enough to let us float a long, long ways in the water on the calm sections of the trip.
The grandmothers are in the back of the boat just in front of the guide. My mom on the right and Grouchy's on the left.
SO there, they are BOTH CRAZY, but that's something I wouldn't change for the world!!

Godspeed,
Clara-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment