Sunday, October 21, 2012

Today Is the Day!

Headed to the hotel in Boise in just a few hours to rest up for an early flight to Orlando for Garrett's Make-A-Wish trip!!!! Bags packed.....and a tad overweight probably. Carry-ons in the car.....except my two that will NEVER hold all the stuff....meds, cameras, electronic babysitting devices. And so much joy and excitement that I cannot think of a better way to enjoy our little family together!!! Looking forward to a  magical week. I hope to blog photos after kiddos are in bed at night, but no promises!!

Thank you to each of you who have supported, prayed for, and followed our family here. We are so thankful for you!!

Godspeed,
CL

3 comments:

  1. My prayers are with your family for a FABULOUS time! I was gone at an AAC conference in Seattle yesterday or I would have called you, but I'm sure you will have thought of everything anyway. I hope your week truly is magical and relaxing and filled with special memories!!! God bless, Rose-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CL - I stumbled on your site because of one of your beautiful pictures, and I'd like to ask your permission to use it for a project I'm working on. I've been searching everywhere but can't find contact info for you...could you please email me at heidi@synergyprograms.com and then I'll email you specifics about how I'd like to use the photo. THANK YOU! HH

    ReplyDelete