Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Brave Man

No, not about a medical procedure or appointment or blood draw!
It's about the ladies!
Yesterday Garrett and I had most of the day alone together, and it was really dreamy! We went park hopping, grocery cart pushing and then ended the date at the local ice cream shop. I got rocky road on a sugar cone and my date got the usual, a vanilla milkshake. We walked outside to the patio of the ice cream shop where there is a colorful canopy and some chairs. Out under the canopy sat one of the pretty high school girls who works there some and knows Garrett. She sat in a chair, and on either side of her sat young high school dudes who were very obviously enjoying her company or were her close friends or brothers or something like that. Garrett walks over to the three of them and without any hesitation points to the young lady and says,"I want to sit by HER!" And just like that, the dude to the girl's left hops right up and tells Garrett to have his chair. SERIOUSLY??????
So eat your heart out high school heart throbs, college dudes and fighter pilots. My boy has his game on!!!!

Godspeed,
Clara-Leigh

P.S. MY PARENTS ARRIVE TOMORROW!!!! AND THEY SPEND THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS HERE IN THE BUNKHOUSE!!!!! CAN I TELL YOU HOW EXCITING THAT IS?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment